All Winter products are made from an Australian DYNAPROOFED 16 oz tearstop canvas manufactured by Wax convertors.
This is the best available form of waterproofing on the market.
All our rugs come with a shoulder gusset, large tail flap, rope reinforced neck line which helps prevent the neckline from stretching, three hood attachments, double chest fittings and a warm kersey wool lining.
Hood and neck rugs have a satin lining to help prevent mane rub.
Why buy an Australian made Tearstop Winter Rug?
- Rump Darts for better fit
- Design registered shoulder gusset
- Rope reinforced front, no stretching
- Higher sitting neck line to avoid rubbing of shoulders
- Genuine sheepskin wither protector
- 1 metre drop standard
- Three attachment fittings for hoods, neck rugs
- All fittings reinforced
- Top quality plastic clips, Australian Army approved
- Large tail flap
- Best quality fine micro wool lining, lightweight and warm
- All binding U.V. stabilised
- Double chest fittings
- Custom sizing available
- Every rug individually made We can now offer High Visability Tape on your Winter rug. If you like to see where they are at night in the paddock this is a great addition to your Winter Rug. Long Drop Extra Option will measure, 5ft6 & 5ft9 1.1m, 6ft0 1.15m, 6ft3 and above 1.2m
- PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE A REFUND ON RETURNS, ONLY EXCHANGE
- The canvas is manufactured by Wax Convertors and you must contact them directly if you have an issue with the canvas .
- Please allow 7 to 10 days plus postage time for delivery